Thursday, October 26, 2006

Wow Folks!

So Madonna was on Oprah yesterday and I am trying to figure out where she got an English accent. That chick is from Bay City, Mich. That's in America. I guess she bought her accent at the same place as Tina Turner.
Anyway, she told Oprah that her new baby's daddy understood everything before he signed the papers to allow Madonna to adopt his child. I believe that, I think that someone informed him of how rich Madonna is and that he may be able to get some money out of this and THAT AIN'T RIGHT!!!
I guess the thing that kind of bothers me is that the child was not with his father in the first place and now he is trying to hinder someone from adopting him now. That is selfish and I can not believe that he, as a father, would do something like that.
I think maybe he wanted Madonna and Guy to adopt him.
Naomi Campbell was arrested for assault on her drug counselor. Aren't people who are getting off drugs violent? Shouldn't this lady have been prepared for the occasional belligerent outburst? I'll bet Whitney's counselors got their eyes dotted a few times and we didn't hear anything about her getting arrested.
And I have to say something about that Rush Limbaugh. Now, everybody who has a YouTube account has seen the Michael J. Fox commercial and has seen that poor man twitching and rocking like he has tourettes.
A normal person would have looked at the ad and felt empathy or sympathy. This so and so looked at the ad and said the man was acting or he was off his medication.
Now if anybody knows what people act like who are OFF their meds, it is good ol' Rush. How long has he been off his meds? It was about three years ago when he finally admitted that he was on that stuff (oxycontin). I still think he's on something, but I haven't figured it out yet.
When I do, you'll be the first to know.

No comments: