Wednesday, October 11, 2006

You gotta love politicians!!!

Wow is all I have to say about U.S. Rep. Christopher Shays comments about Freaky Foley. In case you haven't heard, Shays, most definitely a Republican, basically said 'nobody died' in this scandal. And apparently, he's serious.
If this does not motivate folks to get out and vote, I don't know what will. What I am trying to figure out is why Shays deemed it necessary to recall an incident that is nearly 30 years old to take up for his counterparts. Guess what man, this has nothing to do with what happened in 1969. It is 2006 and your boy is still a pedophile.
I guess in the eyes of Shays and all of his counterparts covering up for Foley, it's OK because no one was hurt. I say, bull crap. Who says no one has been hurt? What about the kids who were on the receiving end of those e-mails and IMs?
I say they lock the freak and his buddies in a room with these kids parents and see what happens. I'll bet somebody will be hurt then.
And why do we care that Madonna has adopted a Malawian kid? Every time I turn around, some celebrity is adopting some underprivileged, foreign kid.
I certainly don't have anything against adoption, but what's the matter with the underprivileged American kids? I think that foreign orphans are the new fashion accessory for celebrities.
I think it is high time somebody in the foster care/adoption system speaks out about this. I am pretty sure some of the kids caught up in the system would appreciate having wealthy parents.
And before I go, I have to say something about that bug-eyed "Runaway Bride." That heifer should have just kept running. Someone please explain to me why this chick has the man she jilted in court. And she's suing for a gold couch?
Who buys a gold couch?
The judge should laugh her up out of the courtroom for that reason alone. Other stuff listed in the suit is a new vacuum cleaner, a ladder and wedding shower gifts that she shouldn't have kept anyway.
This is the most frivolous law suit ever. If you ask me, everybody who gave them wedding shower gifts should be in the courtroom after that stuff is divided to sue for their toasters and towels and whatever else people give for wedding showers.

No comments: