Thursday, February 22, 2007

It is Oh-Fish-AL!!!

The American justice system has gone to hell in a hand basket.
In case you haven't been keeping up with this, and Lord knows I tried not to, the Florida judge ruled to give custody of the body of Anna Nicole Smith to her infant daughter. Well, the baby's lawyer and then said that he feels she should be buried next to her son in the Bahamas.
Here's a novel idea, why not just rule in favor of Howard K. Stern? That was what he was trying to do in the first place. Now I don't know this man, but it seemed to me that he was the one who was there for her at the end of her life, whether he was an "enabler" or not.
This case is getting more and more bizarre by the minute.
Britney Spears is back in rehab ... again!!! This is the third time in a week. Let's hope that the third time is a charm.
In keeping with entertainment news today, I am a little reluctant to inform you guys about Paul McCartney's ex-wife to dance with the stars this season. Hee, hee, hee.
As if we needed more evidence that I am going to Hell, I wonder - are they going to put wheels on the foot of her artificial leg? Won't that allow for better movement?
OK, that was wrong and uncalled for. But you gotta admit, it was hella funny. :-D
FYI: I haven't said anything yet about "Norbit" or "Daddy's Little Girls" because I haven't seen them yet. But in true "Tiffany" fashion, I will likely do a movie marathon this weekend. I want to see "23" too. I heard Jim Carrey is awesome in that movie. So you guys will get updates sometime next week.

No comments: