Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sorry it's been a minute

But ya'll know work has got a chick stretched out like the dog on the Greyhound bus. Anyway, events in the last week have almost left me speechless - almost.
First and foremost, my deepest condolences to the families of Ed Bradley and Gerald Levert. These are two guys from two different places who had huge impacts in the world and they will be sorely missed.
With that said, what's wrong with Kevin Federline (or K-Fed or my personal fave Fed-Ex)? That fool is trying to get sole custody of those kids. Poor children, they would be going from bad to worse. At least if they stay with their mom they'll get fed everyday.
I'm not saying that Fed-Ex won't feed them, I'm saying that he can't feed them. There aren't too many people hiring for background dancers. Times are tough, everybody's downsizing. With the way the economy is going, I wouldn't be surprised if record companies stop signing artists who can't dance.
Let's be honest, being married to the crown princess of white trash is what got him his record deal in the first place. It's not like he's been to hell and back and can write raps that people can relate to. The only people K-Fed can relate to are those spoiled white kids whose parents stopped their allowances.
And last, not sure whether or not least, who in the name of all that is holy is Borat? This fool has been all over the news in the last two weeks and I have yet to see the movie. I'm not sure if I want to.
A few people are attempting to sue the actor and the studio because they were videotaped while they were drunk and they feel that they were misrepresented. Yea right Pal! Since when do drunk people do stuff they don't mean?
I've been drunk quite a few times and not once have I ever done something that I wouldn't consider doing sober. The difference between the two is, alcohol gives you courage. Odds are you said drunk, the way you actually feel sober.
The saying around where I'm from is, "a drunk mouth speaks a sober heart."That's why people are so pissed at Mel Gibson. People are using the whole "I was drunk" defense way too much. They are giving alcohol a bad name and I'm tired of it!

No comments: