Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Well thank God ...

... Rosie O'Donnell has finally come to her senses and will not be going after the Price Is Right gig! I don't know about you guys, but I am about ready to throw a party!
In other celebrity news, Paris Hilton was released from jail last night. Yea, I don't care either, but I thought I'd mention it.
And on the "Thank Ya Jesus" side of the law, a Washington, D.C. area judge has thrown out the lawsuit that another judge filed for $54 million for a lost pair of pants.
I am so glad that this judge has the sense to see the case for what it was and say that it was crap. He should hold him in contempt of court and send his butt to jail for wasting the courts time.
Shoot, I still can't get over the fact that he paid $800 for a pair of pants. I would think that if he could afford $800 for the pants, he should be able to afford Dryel to clean them bad boys at home himself!
That is ridiculous. If I had $800 to spend on pants, I wouldn't do it. I'd go to Lane Bryant and buy 16 pairs of $50 pants and call it a day. Anyway, let's not go there.
Last, and least, the BET Awards will air live tonight. I am not all that excited about it, but I have to watch this train wreck. I will be back tomorrow, or later tonight, with a full ... uh ... commentary about the "goings on!"

No comments: