Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I guess Tuesday really was super.

First off, I want you all to keep the people in Tennessee, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama and Kentucky in your prayers. In case you didn't hear, tornadoes ripped through the area known as Tornado Alley and left some people dead, a lot injured and a bunch of folks homeless.
I used to live in Tennessee and imagine my horror when I saw the university that was literally down the street from my old apartment complex ripped to shreds. Thankfully all of my friends are fine, they had no injuries and no property damage. God is so good!
Secondly, I would like to send out a very special, "Do the Dang Thang" shout out to Barack Obama. He showed naysayers all across the country that he is indeed a force to be reckoned with. Winning 13 of 23, I would say that the skinny man with the funny name convinced everyone that he is in fact equipped to be our nation's next president.
You know, I just can't say enough about him. Don't get me wrong, I still don't trust politicians, but there's something about Barry. He's got something that makes me think that he actually believes what he's saying and that he is going to try to make the country better.
At any rate, let's not slow down this momentum. "e have to take it to the Potomac and to Texas and North Carolina and all over the country. Yaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!"
LoL, excuse me and my Howard Dean flashback. I'm just so excited about Barack. The man is going places. Let's just hope one of his stops is 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C., for the next eight years.

No comments: