Monday, April 23, 2007

The last of the funerals are today ...

... I hope that the services will give the families some kind of closure. I know that when a family member is lost that suddenly and at that young of an age and that senselessly, it does something to you. I just want to extend my condolences to each and every family.
With that said, we can look forward to American Idol tomorrow because we've actually got us a competition now. They finally got rid of Sanjaya and my boycott is over.
I'm so glad they got rid of that lil' fella I don't know what in this world to do! Maybe he'll go quietly into obscurity once he's done with all the press. Lord knows, if I never have to see that curly-headed lil' dude again, it will be too soon. At least William Hung was funny. Sanjaya was flat out annoying and I'm sure no one is happier than Simon!

No comments: