Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sometimes I Wonder ...

*Why men deem it necessary to periodically muse about why we're not "used to" menstrual cramps?

* If I'll ever get my ultimate wish of every man having to go through the first day of a woman's cycle? That would be awesome!

* Who is that dude in the Free Credit Report.com commercials?

* Have you guys seen "Then Came Six" on Discovery Health?

* Wouldn't you lose your minds with six 5-year-olds in the house?

* Why is it so easy to slip back into watching soap operas?

* How come they all sleep with each other and marry each other two or three times over?

* Who's going to see "The Family That Preys" this weekend?

* Am I the only one who is tired of chicken?

* Will I grow feathers and cluck if I don't eat something other than poultry?

* Why is looking for a job a full-time job?

4 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO on the cramps thing. Yes I commented on that musing on 12th Planet myself.

I'm definitely going to try to catch the family that preys--maybe on saturday.

LOL on the guy in the freecreditreport.com commercials!

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

i told my hubby i wish they could switch with us for a year...that way, they could get the cramps, a pregnancy, childbirth...the whole shebang!

i used to like the freecreditreport commercials...now they're getting dumb

me no likey soap operas...used to tho, as a freshman in college. my class schedule revolved around them-ha!

i will be seeing that movie this weekend *fingers crossed*

i get so sick of chicken...hubby could eat it the same way 365-what a bore!

12kyle said...

I'm not touchin that cramp stuff...no mo! Haaaa

Mrs12 is tryna lure me back into the Young and the Restless. I think Victor Newman has slept with everybody except the maid on that show

Tired of yardbird??? Neva! LOL

Looking for a job IS a job! I'm doing that right now!

Good post, Smarty

PCD (Pretty Circle Drawer) said...

you've received an award on my page...check it out!