It was just an honor to be nominated, right?
I'd like to thank all my regular readers and those of you who comment. It does my heart good to know that you guys will actually pay attention to my rants and raves when my friends and family seem to think I have too much time on my hands.
The Pretty Circle Drawer aka PCD awarded me for my blogs about serious, thought-provoking issues and my "Sometimes I Wonder ..." posts.
The rules are as follows:
1. When you receive the prize you must write a post showing it, together with the name of who has given it to you, and link them back
2. Choose a minimum of 7 blogs (or even more) that you find brilliant in their content or design.
3. Show their names and links and leave them a comment informing they were prized with ‘Honest Weblog’
4. Show a picture of those who awarded you and those you give the prize (optional).
5. And then we pass it on!
PCD added a "Things About Me" part of this so here are somethings about me that you probably don't know.
1. I love football. My brothers and I watch games together on Sundays and Mondays whether we're in the same place or not. If our teams are playing each other we call after each other on an average of every six plays.
2. I am an aspiring screenwriter. I've written several shorts and have been working on my first feature for about a year.
3. I am convinced that I have ADD because I can't stick with one thing for any extnded period of time.
4. Ice cream is my most favorite thing in the world, well, not my most favorite, but it's a close second. ;-)
5. I'm a big ole' kid. When I get bored, I play video games, watch cartoons or color. I have several coloring books and crayons all over the house.
6. I'm think I'm addicted to those teenie-bopper movies starring the white kid stars like "What A Girl Wants" "Bring It On" the "American Pie" series.
7. I've noticed that when I'm in a foul mood, everything and I mean everything pisses me off. From a dumb ass plot in a movie to the way people chew when they're around me. I get irritated by everything.
8. I think I spend too much time online everyday. I'm always reading somebody's blog or checking my daily round up of news, entertainment and gossip sites.
9. I am constantly plotting my next move.
10. I'm desperately in need of motivation to get active. I'm soooooo out of shape it's not even funny.
Now, just like PCD, I'm going to nominate Eb the Celeb because she is constantly switching up her Renaissance Black Woman blog to keep it looking fresh and new and because she's gonna give all the news and her opinions straight with no chaser.
I am also nominating 12kyle because he gives me comic relief during my stressful days at work. He's also been known to get me just a lil' P.O.'d when he tries to bash my Aggies. Because I know that he doesn't know any better, I will give him a pass and embrace him with that HBCU love, even though I plan to break him down in the Fantasy League.
I am also nominating TravelDiva from Chicas In the City. She is one of the main sources of comic relief during the chaos that is my work day. And she has the Joker of the Week contest which is her way (and ours) of sticking it to the tomfoolery offenders of the week.